[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Why we exist . . .
RECONCILE – RESTORE – EMPOWER – EQUIP
Reconcile through connection, Restore through relationship, Empower through discipleship, Equip through the word of God which brings the glory.
- It is the Vision of a place where the hurting, the depressed, the sick, the confused, can find love, help, healing, hope, forgiveness, guidance, and encouragement.
- It is the Vision of a place where children of God will be discipled and equipped to become active, fulfilling the gifts and callings given to them to complete the purpose of God, evangelizing the lost.
- It is the Vision of a place where the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ and His grace is
proclaimed to those who would believe,
and freely given to those who would
- It is the Vision of a place where the children of God understand the father-child relationship, and the peace and acceptance that is ours, if we will see ourselves as Sons and Daughters, the way God created us in His image and likeness.
- It is the Vision of this ministry to understand that it belongs to God, not man, and our efforts are as unto the lord and will not burn on the day of the believer’s judgment, but will produce crowns to be laid at the feet of Jesus. We will then receive our rewards that will last throughout eternity.
- It is the Vision of a Church to grow and reach many people, through evangelism locally and abroad, through global missions, through media ministries, and through the local body with the expression of the Holy Spirit, daily living through us.
- It is the Vision of this ministry to Forever understand that it is the anointing power of the Holy Spirit that breaks the yoke of bondage, and we can, and will be set free from the captivity, that keeps us from achieving the predestined will of God for our lives.
- It is the Vision of this ministry to always seek the TRUTH and walk in it.